|Readymade fish fingers, Gram flour
|Snacks and Starters
|Level of Cooking
Ingredients list for Fish Finger Bhajiya
- 10-12 Readymade fish fingers
- 1 1/2 cups Gram flour
- 1 teaspoon Carom seeds
- to taste Salt
- to taste Black peppercorns crushed
- 2 Large green capsicums cut into 20-24 thick strips
- to deep fry Oil
- to serve Tomato ketchup
- to serve Green chutney
- to serve Green chillies fried
- Take gram flour in a bowl, add carom seeds, salt and crushed black peppercorns and mix well. Add sufficient water and mix to make a lump-free batter. Rest the batter for 15 minutes.
- Sandwich each fish finger between two green capsicum strips and secure with a toothpick.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Dip each bhajiya into gram flour batter and slide into hot oil and deep-fry till golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Arrange the bhajiyas on a serving platter and serve hot with tomato ketchup, green chutney and green chillies.