|Boneless mutton, Salt
|Pickles, Jams and Chutneys
|Level of Cooking
Ingredients list for Gosht ki Chutney - SK Khazana
- 500 grams Boneless mutton cut into 2 inch pieces
- teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Ginger-garlic paste
- 2 Green chillies
- 2 tablespoons Mutton masala
- 1/2 tablespoon Red chilli powder
- 1/4 cup Oil
- to serve Rotis
- Put mutton in a pressure cooker, add salt, ginger-garlic paste, slit green chillies and sufficient water and place the lid on. Switch the heat on and cook under pressure till 7-8 whistles are released.
- Open the lid once the pressure has reduced completely. Transfer only the mutton pieces into a bowl and let them cool down to room temperature. You can use the stock in some other dish.
- Shred the mutton with a fork. Add Meat Masala, a little salt and red chilli powder and mix well.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add the mutton and mix well. Reduce heat to medium and saute, stirring occasionally, for 10-15 minutes or till the mutton pieces are slightly crisp.
- Cool and transfer into an air-tight container or serve hot with rotis, onion wedges and lemon wedges.