|Boneless fish fillets, Brown burger buns
|Snacks and Starters
|Level of Cooking
Ingredients list for Fish Burger
- 4 Boneless fish fillets cut into pieces
- 4 Brown burger buns
- 8-9 Pickled jalapenos roughly chopped
- 7-8 Fresh curly parsley sprigs
- 2 Medium onions roughly chopped
- to taste Salt
- 8 teaspoons Grainy mustard paste
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons Olive oil
- 150 grams Mozzarella cheese
- A few Iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1 Medium onions cut into rings
- to garnish Micro greens
- Put jalapenos, parsley, onions, boneless fish pieces, salt, 4 tsps grainy mustard paste and transfer into a bowl.
- Halve burger buns horizontally and toast on a non-stick pan.
- Dampen hands, divide the fish mixture into 4 portions and shape them into patties.
- Mix mayonnaise and remaining grainy mustard paste in another bowl and mix well.
- Remove burger halves from the pan and place on plates.
- For each burger heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a non-stick pan, place 1 fish pattie in it and cook, turning sides, till it is evenly done on both sides.
- Apply mayonnaise-mustard paste mixture over each bun half.
- Cut slightly thick slices of mozzarella cheese.
- Flip the fish pattie when the underside is golden. Keep 2 cheese slices over the pattie, cover the pan and cook till cheese begins to melt.
- Keep a few iceberg lettuce leaves over the base half of the bun.
- When both sides of the pattie are golden, lift it slowly off the pan and place over the lettuce leaves. Cover with the top half of the bun and serve immediately garnished with a few onion rings and micro greens.