|Powdered sugar, Lemon juice
|Sweet & Sour
|Level of Cooking
Ingredients list for Margarita Pops
- 4 teaspoons Powdered sugar
- 4 teaspoons Lemon juice
- 4 cups Orange juice
- as required Fresh pomegranate pearls
- a few Orange segments chopped
- a few Fresh mint leaves
- Put sugar and lemon juice in a jar and mix well. Add orange juice and mix well.
- Fill each cavity of a silicone popsicle mould with a few fresh pomegranate pearls, orange segments and mint leaves.
- Pour the prepared mixture into each mould and mix gently. Cover the moulds and freeze for 6-8 hours.
- Take the moulds out of the refrigerator, de-mould and serve immediately.