|Parmesan cheese powder, Medium potatoes with skin
|Snacks and Starters
|Level of Cooking
Ingredients list for Cheesy French Fries-SK Khazana
- Parmesan cheese powder
- 3-4 Medium potatoes with skin
- to grease Oil
- 1 cup Cornflakes
- 2 tablespo for garnish Fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- to taste Salt
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- to serve Tomato ketchup
- Cut potatoes into wedges.
- Preheat oven to 180º C. Grease a baking tray with some oil.
- Grind cornflakes to a fine powder.
- Mix together parmesan cheese powder, cornflakes powder, parsley, paprika, garlic powder and salt in a bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil on potato wedges and mix well. Coat wedges with cornflakes mixture and arrange on greased tray.
- Put tray in the preheated oven and bake till the wedges are golden brown and fully done.
- Garnish with parsley and serve hot with tomato ketchup.