Chorizo Stuffed Mushrooms
Button mushrooms stuffed with ground chorizo sausages and mushroom mixture and crisp fried.
This is a Sanjeev Kapoor exclusive recipe.
|Sausages, Button mushrooms
|Snacks and Starters
|Level of Cooking
Ingredients list for Chorizo Stuffed Mushrooms
- 2-3 Sausages chorizo, roughly chopped
- 8-12 Button mushrooms
- a few Fresh rosemary sprigs, chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons Red wine
- to taste Crushed black peppercorns
- 2 Eggs beaten
- for coating Bread crumbs
- for deep-frying Oil
- Remove the stems of the mushrooms and grind the stems along with the chopped sausages into a coarse paste. Reserve the mushroom caps.
- Heat a non-stick pan. Add the ground paste and cook for a minute, stirring continuously.
- Add the rosemary and mix well. Add the wine and mix. Add crushed peppercorns and mix. Transfer on a plate and cool.
- Spread the breadcrumbs on another plate.
- Stuff the mushroom caps with the cooked mixture. Dip in the beaten eggs and coat with the breadcrumbs and repeat the process once more.
- Heat sufficient oil in a pan. Deep-fry stuffed mushrooms till golden. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot.
|Vitamin B12- 2.3mcg