|Strawberries, Bran biscuits or Digestive biscuits
|Level of Cooking
Ingredients list for Strawberry Cheesecake in Jar
- 1 cup Strawberries chopped
- 8-10 Bran biscuits or Digestive biscuits
- ¼ cup Butter melted
- ½ cup Condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons Gelatin
- 1½ cups Hung yogurt
- 1 cup Cream cheese
- 1 cup Strawberry crush
- for garnishing Whipped cream 1 cup +
- Crush biscuits to a coarse powder and put it into a bowl. Add melted butter and mix. Put this mixture at the base of a dessert jar reserving some.
- Mix gelatine in a little water and heat in the microwave for 1 minute. Remove from the microwave and set aside.
- Blend condensed milk, hung yogurt, dissolved gelatin and cream cheese in a blender till smooth and transfer into a bowl. Add strawberry puree, most of the strawberries and whipped cream and mix.
- Put this mixture into a piping bag and pipe it into the jar over the biscuit layer. Arrange some of the remaining strawberries on top, put some of reserved crust and finish with the layer of the chopped strawberries.
- Garnish with a strawberry and keep in the refrigerator till set. Serve chilled.