Spicy sausage mixture wrapped in wonton sheets and baked
This recipe is from FoodFood TV channel
|Chicken sausages, Wonton sheets
|Snacks and Starters
|Level of Cooking
Ingredients list for Sausage Rolls
- 8 Chicken sausages
- 8 Wonton sheets
- 2 Green chillies
- 50 grams Processed cheese
- 1 tablespoon Garlic crushed
- 2 tablespoon Tomato ketchup
- Preheat oven to 180º C.
- Cut green chillies and cheese into thin strips. Make slits on the sausages.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan, add garlic and sauté till brown. Add sausages, ¼ cup water and tomato ketchup and mix well. Cook till the sausages are done.
- Brush wonton sheets with a little oil.
- Place 2 cheese strips, a green chilli strip and sausage mixture at one end of each wonton sheet and roll.
- Brush a baking tray with oil, place sausage rolls in it and brush top of the rolls with oil. Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Arrange the sausage rolls on a serving plate and serve hot.