|Chicken salami, White bread slices
|Snacks and Starters
|Level of Cooking
Ingredients list for Salami Open Sandwich
- 8 Chicken salami
- 8 White bread slices
- as required Cheese slices white
- 4-5 Black olives pitted and sliced
- as required Cheese slices yellow
- Using a cookie cutter of the size of salami, cut out roundels of bread slices.
- Cut some part of the salami to make a face and place on the bread roundels.
- Cut out very tiny circles from the white cheese slice and place them on the face making the eyes.
- Cut strands from the remaining salami piece to make hair and place on top of the face.
- Cut black olives into very tiny pieces to make eyeballs and place on the white cheese eyes. Also, cut the olives into eyebrows and place over the eyes.
- Cut out very tiny triangles out of the yellow cheese slices. Assemble three triangles by keeping one on the other and place it below the eyes to make the nose. This makes an angry bird.
- Serve immediately with the iceberg lettuce.