|Chocolate sponge cake, Condensed milk
|Level of Cooking
Ingredients list for Quick Chocolate Cake Crumble
- 400 grams Chocolate sponge cake
- 200 millilitres Condensed milk
- 12-15 Arrowroot biscuits
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon Almonds chopped
- 1 tablespoon Pistachios chopped
- for garnish Chocolate sauce
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Apply a little butter on the inner side of a spring-bottom cake mould.
- Crush the arrowroot biscuits into a bowl. Add 2 tbsps butter and mix well. Line the base of the cake mould with half of this mixture.
- Cut the chocolate cake into small cubes and place in another bowl. Add condensed milk, cinnamon powder, almonds, pistachios and remaining butter and mix well.
- Put this mixture into the cake mould over the biscuit layer and spread it evenly all over. Press lightly. Spread the remaining biscuit mixture over the cake and press lightly.
- Keep the cake mould in the preheated oven and bake for 18-20 minutes. Remove the mould from the oven and carefully demould it.
- Cut into wedges and serve hot with chocolate sauce.