|Apple juice, Condensed milk
|Level of Cooking
Ingredients list for Apple pudding
- 2 cups Apple juice
- 400 smillilitres Condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 2 teaspoon Gelatin
- 1 teaspoon Custard powder dissolved in two tablespoons of milk
- Soak gelatin in half cup hot water for five to ten minutes. Boil the apple juice and set it aside.
- Take the milk in a deep non-stick pan. Add condensed milk, custard powder and mix well and bring it to boil. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Add the apple juice and gelatin to the milk mixture and mix well.Pour this mixture in a tray and keep it in the refrigerator till it sets. Cut into desired shapes and serve.