|Peanuts, Brown rice
|Level of Cooking
Ingredients list for Vegan Yogurt - SK Khazana
- 1 cup Peanuts raw
- 1/2 cup Brown rice
- 8-10 Green chilies
- Take brown rice in a blender jar and blend to a fine powder. Transfer into a bowl.
- Take raw peanuts in a large bowl, add sufficient water and soak 6-8 hours.
- Drain and put the peanuts into a blender jar, add 100 ml water and blend well. Add 500 ml water and blend till smooth.
- Transfer this mixture into a pan and place it on heat. Let it come to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Mix the ground brown rice with ½ cup water till smooth. . Add this to the boiling peanut milk and mix well. Cook till it thickens slightly. Allow to cool slightly.
- Transfer into earthen pots, break the stems of green chillies and place 4-5 of these stems on top of the mixture in each pot. Allow to set for 6-8 hours at room temperature.
- Serve as required.