Lychee Ice Cream With Dates And Walnuts
Nutty honey striked lychee ice cream
This recipe is from FoodFood TV channel
|Lychees, Vanilla Ice Cream
|Level of Cooking
Ingredients list for Lychee Ice Cream With Dates And Walnuts
- 1 tin Lychees
- 1 packet Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 cup Dates chopped
- 1/2 cup Walnuts chopped
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 2 tablespoon Brown sugar
- Heat the syrup from the lychee can in a non stick pan. Add dates and honey and cook till dates become soft.
Roughly chop 6-8 lychees and blend the rest to a smooth puree.
- Soften the ice cream and put into a large bowl. Add lychee puree and mix well. Add the cooked dates and mix. Add chopped lychees and walnuts and mix well.
- Pour into silicon mould, sprinkle brown sugar on top, cover the mould and keep in deep freezer to set for 3-4 hours
- Scoop out and serve chilled.