Gooseberries and Strawberries ground with honey and served with ginger ale and soda.
This is a Sanjeev Kapoor exclusive recipe.
|Gooseberries, Ginger Ale
|Level of Cooking
Ingredients list for Berry Ginger Ale
- 5-6 Gooseberries
- 150 millilitres Ginger Ale chilled
- Roughly chop two gooseberries and three strawberries. Halve the remaining gooseberries and strawberries.
- Place the halved strawberries and gooseberries in a blender jar with honey, cinnamon powder, two to three mint leaves and ginger ale. Blend well.
- Place the chopped berries with some mint leaves in four serving glass. Pour the drink over them and top with drinking soda.
- Serve chilled garnished with a strawberry.