1. Drain sago and blend into a fine paste.
2. Heat one tablespoon ghee in a non-stick pan and saute roughly chopped cashewnuts and almonds separately till golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper and set aside.
3. Cook jaggery with one cup of water, stirring, till the jaggery gets dissolved. Add sago and cook, adding milk at regular intervals, till the sago becomes transparent and fully cooked.
4. Add almonds, cashewnuts and remaining ghee. Cook, stirring, till the mixture leaves the side of the pan. Add green cardamom powder and mix.
5. Serve immediately garnished with remaining almonds.