1. Heat sufficient water in a deep non-stick pan. Place the glass noodles in a bowl, add hot water and let the noodles soak for five to ten minutes.
2. Combine the chicken breasts, salt, half teaspoon crushed peppercorns, garlic and one tablespoon lemon juice in a bowl and mix well. Set aside to marinate for five to ten minutes.
3. Heat oil in another non-stick pan. Add marinated chicken and cook on low heat for four minutes. Flip and cook the other side for four minutes.
4. To make the dressing, combine remaining lemon juice, sugar, salt, soy sauce and remaining crushed peppercorns in a bowl and mix well. Chop the coriander roots and add.
5. Add red chilli and whisk well till sugar dissolves.
6. Slice cooked chicken breasts.
7. Drain the noodles and put into another bowl. Add spring onion bulbs, tomato, carrot, half the bean sprouts, half the spring onion greens, dressing, sliced chicken and toss to mix.
8. Transfer the salad on a serving plate. Garnish with crushed peanuts, remaining bean sprouts, remaining spring onion greens and serve immediately.