1. Heat soy milk and ¼ cup melted chocolate in a deep non-stick pan. Stir well.
2. Add coffee powder, cinnamon powder, vanilla extract and red chilli. Stir to mix.
3. Add salt and mix well. Cook for a minute and discard the chilli.
4. Line the inside of 4 individual glasses with a little melted chocolate and set aside.
5. Add castor sugar in the pan and mix well.
6. Pour the drink into the prepared individual glasses.
7. Heat a metal spoon. Add 2 tbsps brandy in it and let it flambé. Pour it on one glass. Repeat the procedure for the remaining 3 glasses.
8. Serve immediately.