1. Peel and scoop the potatoes leaving a shell all around.
2. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai and deep-fry until the outer surface of the potatoes turn golden and the potatoes are cooked. Drain and place them on an absorbent paper.
3. Preheat oven to 180ºC. Heat oil in a pan, add one teaspoon ginger-garlic paste. Chop the scooped out portion of the potatoes and add. Add salt and let it cook on medium heat.
4. For marinade take yogurt in a bowl. Add salt, black salt, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, roasted chana dal powder, two tablespoons chopped coriander leaves, remaining ginger-garlic paste and mix. Add mustard oil and mix. Set aside.
5. For stuffing take paneer in a bowl. Add salt, chaat masala, remaining coriander leaves, green chillies, the cooked potatoes, crushed fried papads and mix.
6. Grease a baking tray. Stuff the potato shells generously with the paneer mixture.
7. Put these stuffed potatoes in the yogurt marinade and mix well with a light hand. Let them stand for about thirty minutes.
8. Arrange the stuffed potatoes on the baking tray and keep the tray in the preheated oven and bake for fifteen to twenty minutes.
9. Serve hot.