1. Take whole chicken with skin. Remove neck and clean the inside. Wash it thoroughly and wipe dry. Apply salt inside and outside.
2. Peel, wash and chop onions. Clean, wash and chop button mushrooms. Wash and grate the pear and apple. Wash and cut chicken liver into small pieces. Chop cashewnuts and walnuts. Break eggs and beat them lightly.
3. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
4. Heat oil in a pan. Add onions, mushrooms and stir. Add grated pear and apple to the onion and mushroom mixture. Add liver and stir. Add salt and pepper powder and stir. Add chopped cashewnuts and walnuts.
5. Place breadcrumbs in a bowl and add milk. Mix well. Add beaten eggs and mix. Add pepper powder and salt to taste. Add to the cooked mixture and mix well.
6. Put the stuffing inside the chicken and press slightly. Tie the legs and fold in the wings.
7. Put the stuffed chicken on a rack and bake in the preheated oven for thirty to forty minutes at 200°C. Baste with butter or oil in between twice or thrice.
8. When done, take it out and let it cool slightly before carving into slices.