1. Peel kiwis. Quarter the apple. Core pineapple and cut into fingers. Hull the strawberries. Halve the figs. Quarter the pear. Peel the bananas. For the sauce take three to four strawberries, six to seven cubes of pineapple, three to four cubes of kiwi in a blender.
2. Add quarter cup of water and blend into a smooth puree.
3. Heat a pan, pour the puree into it. Add cinnamon and one tablespoon of honey and cook.
4. Heat oil in a pan. Cut the pear, apple and pineapple into bite sized pieces. Halve the strawberries and quarter the kiwi. Thickly slice the bananas.
5. Add these to the pan and toss. Add one tablespoon honey and toss again. Add kiwi and toss once more.
6. Heat a sizzler plate. Put the fruits into the plate.
7. Remove the cinnamon from the sauce and pour it over the fruits and serve immediately.