1. Wash and slit green chillies, de-seed and remove stems.
2. Heat a pan and pour two tablespoons of oil. Add half of the shahi jeera and half of the chopped onions. Sauté for a minute and add half of the ginger-garlic paste. Add chicken mince and sauté for five minutes.
3. Add salt to taste, a pinch of turmeric powder and half of the red chilli powder. Mix well and cook on high heat till completely dry. Let cool. Remove chicken mince in another bowl and mix in half of the chopped coriander leaves. Stuff chillies with half of the chicken mince and if need be, secure with toothpicks.
4. In another pan, heat the remaining oil and add remaining shahi jeera. Add rest of the chopped onions and sliced onions. Fry till golden brown and add remaining ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder and red chilli powder.
5. Mix well and add the remaining chicken mince. Add yogurt and cook for two to three minutes. Add half a cup of water and mix gently. Place stuffed chillies on this. Sprinkle some salt, freshly made garam masala powder, remaining chopped coriander leaves and lemon juice. Cover and cook on low heat for ten to fifteen minutes.