1. Mix yeast with sugar and one teaspoon warm water and set aside until frothy. Add frothy yeast to a mixture of whole wheat flour and soy flour. Add salt, olive oil and wheat bran.
2. Add water and knead into a soft dough. Leave the dough covered with a damp cloth in a warm place for about forty five minutes or until dough is about double in volume.
3. Divide pizza dough into four, roll out each portion into medium thick eight-inch discs. Prick with a fork all over. Preheat oven to 220°C. For sauce, heat olive oil in a pan, add chopped onion and garlic, stir-fry briefly and add chopped tomatoes.
4. Add one cup of water and bring it to a boil. Stir in basil leaves, salt and crushed dried red chillies. Simmer for about five minutes on medium heat or till it reaches a thick dropping consistency.
5. Spread prepared pizza sauce on rolled pizza base, top it with sliced onion, sliced mushrooms, tomato and green capsicum strips. Finally sprinkle grated low-fat mozzarella cheese to evenly cover the pizza top. Brush with olive oil.
6. Place it on greased ovenproof tray and bake in the preheated oven at 220°C for about twenty minutes or until the pizza base is crisp and the cheese melts and starts bubbling. Remove from oven, sprinkle with dried oregano, cut into six or eight pieces and serve hot.