1. Add salt, carom seeds, sesame seeds, dry lasun chatni to the bhajani flour and mix well.
2. Heat one and a half cups of water in a deep pan, add two teaspoons of oil and bring it to a boil.
3. Put the flour mixture in a steady flow into the hot water, stirring continuously so that lumps are not formed. Cook till the mixture gets a dough consistency.
4. Take it off the heat, cover and let it rest for ten minutes. Uncover and knead the dough .
5. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Put a portion of the dough into a chakli mould and press out chaklis on a greaseproof paper. Gently slide in the chaklis into the hot oil and deep fry till crisp and golden.
6. Drain and place on an absorbent paper. Cool completely and store in an airtight container.
7. To make bhajnee flour, dry roast one cup whole wheat, one cup rice, two cups jawar, two cups bajra, three-fourth cup black chana, three-fourth cup urad dal and half cup coriander seeds separately.
8. Cool, mix and grind to a fine powder. It can be stored up to one month.