1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic and sauté.
2. Add onion and sauté. Add minced chicken, salt and pepper powder and mix well. Add soya sauce, mix well and cook for a while.
3. Roughly chop blanched broccoli florets and add to the pan. Mix well and cook further till done. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
4. Add cheese to the cooked mixture and mix well.
5. Place a spring roll sheet on a worktop. Put a generous spoonful of cooked mixture in the centre and spread a little. Roll the sheet tightly, sealing the edges with flour paste. Similarly make remaining spring rolls.
6. Heat sufficient oil in a wok. Deep-fry spring rolls till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
7. Halve the spring rolls and place on a serving plate. Garnish with coriander sprigs and serve hot with sweet chilli sauce.