1. Preheat oven at 180°C. Place a silicon sheet on a baking tray.
2. Roughly chop the broccoli florets into smaller pieces and place in a bowl. Add 2 eggs, breadcrumbs, carrots, Parmesan cheese powder, crushed peppercorns, salt, Italian seasoning and roughly chopped thyme and mix well.
3. Add remaining egg and mix well. Add processed cheese and mix well.
4. Dampen your palms with little water and divide the broccoli mixture into 8 equal portions and shape them into patties.
5. Place patties on the baking tray and put the tray in preheated oven. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
6. To make mint-yogurt dip, finely chop few mint leaves and place in a bowl. Add yogurt, lemon juice, salt, pepper powder and honey. Mix well.
7. Remove patties from oven and place them on a serving dish. Garnish with mint leaves and serve hot with mint-yogurt dip.