1. Clean, wash and wipe lady fingers absolutely dry. Remove half a centimeter from both ends. Slit and keep aside.
2. Mix red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, dry mango powder, turmeric powder and salt. Stuff the lady fingers/okra with this masala.
3. Keep the left-over masala separately. Heat oil in a kadai. Add sliced onions and cook for ½ a minute. Add stuffed lady fingers/okra.
4. Cook covered on low heat. Stir occasionally. Add rest of the dry masala when lady finger/okra is almost cooked.
5. Cook covered on low heat till lady fingers/okra are fully cooked and tender.