1. Place bhajanee flour in a bowl, add onions, green chillies, salt and turmeric powder. Chop coriander leaves and add. Add sufficient water and mix into a soft dough.
2. Add mustard sauce and mix. Heat a non stick tawa.
3. Take a piece of muslin cloth, dampen it, place a portion of the bhajanee dough over it and spread with damp fingers to a slightly thick round.
4. Make a hole in the centre, gently dislodge it from the cloth and put it on the hot tawa, dab a little water over it, cover and cook on medium heat for 2 minutes.
5. Drizzle a little oil, turn over and cook till both sides are evenly golden. Serve hot with fresh home-made butter and kharda (green chilli relish).