1. Peel and grate the ripe bananas.
2. Add marmalade and mix with a hand blender. Break eggs into a bowl, add powdered sugar and mix with the hand blender till well blended. If you wish you can add a few drops of vanilla essence and mix. Add milk and blend again.
3. Spread the banana mixture over one bread slice. Place another slice over it.
4. Heat a pan. Add half a tablespoon of butter. Dip the sandwich in the egg mixture and place it on the hot pan and cook on medium heat.
5. When one side is done turn it over and fry the second side, using more butter.
6. Similarly prepare the other sandwiches.
7. Serve hot generously dribbled with maple syrup.