1. Knead the refined flour with semolina, salt, two tablespoons oil and sufficient water to a semi-soft dough. Cover with a damp cloth and set aside.
2. Blanch the French beans and green peas separately till soft. Drain thoroughly and mash. Mash together the French beans, green peas, potatoes, salt, black pepper powder, garam masala powder, ginger-green chilli paste, coriander leaves and coconut.
3. Divide the dough into four equal portions and roll out into thin chapattis. Spread the vegetable mixture evenly on all four chapattis. Roll them tightly into cylinders and cut the cylinders into half inch slices.
4. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai and deep fry the bhakarwadis, on medium heat, till golden and crisp.
5. Drain on absorbent paper and serve.