1. Take the vade flour in a bowl.
2. Add salt, turmeric powder and red chilli power and mix well. Make a well in the centre and pour two tablespoons of oil into it.
3. Slowly mix in the flour. Add enough warm water and knead into a firm dough. Make marble sized balls.
4. Take a piece of banana leaf and lightly grease it. Place the dough ball over it and lightly press and spread with the fingertips to a puri. If you do not have a banana leaf, grease your palms generously and spread the dough on your palms to form a puri.
5. To make the vade flour Rice1 kg. Bengal gram split (chana dal)250 gms. Black gram split (udad dal)100 gms. Coriander seeds25 gms. Cumin seeds.
6. Heat oil in a kadai and deep-fry the vade till golden. Drain and serve hot with mutton or chicken curry or kale vatanechi amti.