1. To make pesto sauce, blend together half the basil leaves, half the crushed garlic, pinenuts, salt and two tablespoons olive oil to a smooth paste. Add Parmesan cheese and blend again.
2. Heat half a tablespoon of olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add the remaining garlic and sauté for a minute. Add the spaghetti and salt. Toss well. Transfer the spaghetti onto a serving dish.
3. Heat the remaining oil in a separate non-stick pan. Add the pesto sauce and boneless chicken. Mix well and cook for two to three minutes.
4. Add the white sauce and stir to mix. Add the milk.
5. Tear the remaining basil leaves and add. Mix well, adjust salt and cook for two minutes.
6. Once the chicken is cooked pour it over the spaghetti and serve immediately garnished with Parmesan cheese shavings.