1. Place wheat flour, onions, coriander leaves, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, caraway seeds, semolina, gram flour, salt, ghee and dried fenugreek leaves in a bowl and mix well. Add sufficient water and knead into a stiff dough. Cover with damp cloth and let it rest for 10 minutes.
2. To make tomato chutney, heat mustard oil in a deep non stick pan till it begins to smoke and then switch off heat. Add cumin seeds, green chillies and tomatoes and saute on low heat till tomatoes turn pulpy.
3. Add pav bhaji masala, coriander seeds, peppercorns, dried fenugreek leaves, tomato puree, spring onion, coriander leaves, salt and oats and mix well.
4. Divide the dough into equal portions and roll each into a semi thick chapatti. Heat a non stick tawa, place the chapatti on it and cook. Turn over, apply a little ghee and cook for half a minute.
5. Turn over again, apply a little more ghee and cook, turning sides till both sides are equally golden.
6. Place a koki on a serving plate and place some chutney by its side. Sprinkle a little dried fenugreek leaves, mint leaves and coriander leaves over the chutney and serve immediately.