1. Take atta in a bowl. Add salt, baking powder and half a cup of desi ghee. Mix well.
2. Add sufficient water and knead into a stiff dough. Preheat oven to 180°C. Take lemon sized portions. Press firmly and roll into round balls.
3. Grease a baking tray. Place the baatis on it.
4. Press them slightly Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake at 180°C till done. It may take fifteen minutes to half an hour.
5. When done, serve it hot with a bowl full of pure ghee to soak baatis and Rajasthani dal.