1. Heat sufficient ghee in a non-stick kadai on a low heat.
2. Sieve maida and baking soda into a parat. Add yogurt, 4 tbsps ghee, salt and knead into a soft dough.
3. Wet a muslin cloth and spread it over the dough for 20-25 minutes. Cut paneer into small cubes and keep them in a bowl.
4. Add coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, dried mango powder and mix well.
5. Make small balls of the dough and stuff each of them with paneer mixture. Give them the shape of a balushahi and deep fry in ghee on low heat till crisp and golden.
6. Drain on an absorbent paper. Pour date and tamarind chutney over them. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.