1. Sieve whole-wheat flour along with salt. Peel, wash and finely chop the onions. Remove stems, wash and finely chop the green chilli.
2. Add the chopped onions and green chillies to yogurt. Add two tablespoons ghee, red chilli powder, cumin powder and half a cup of water. Add the flour and knead into soft dough.
3. Cover with a moist cloth and set aside for half an hour. Knead again and divide into four equal parts. Make balls and press between palms of your hand.
4. Roll out into a small puri, apply some oil and fold to make a triangle.
5. Roll out again taking care to retain the triangular shape.