1. Boil noodles in six to eight cups of salted water to which one tablespoon of oil has been added and cook till almost done.
2. Drain, refresh in cold water, drain again and spread on a large plate to cool. Heat two tablespoons oil in a wok.
3. Heat two tablespoons oil in another wok. Add onion, broccoli, babycorns, carrots and salt to one wok and sauté. Add chopped garlic to the other wok and sauté. Add stock to the vegetables along with fresh red chillies, MSG and soy sauce.
4. Add boiled noodles to garlic and toss. Add green capsicum to the vegetables and stir. Add cornflour blended in half a cup of water and stir.
5. Place the noodles in a serving plate. Add bean sprouts to the vegetables and mix.
6. Pour the vegetables over the noodles and serve immediately.