1. Take semolina in a bowl. Add two tablespoons of oil, salt and enough water and knead into a dough.
2. Cover with a damp cloth and rest for two hours. Take coconut in a bowl. Add green chillies, coriander leaves, gram flour and salt and mix well. Make small puris of the dough.
3. Place a portion of coconut stuffing in the centre and close in the edges and shape into a ball. Roll in atta and roll out into puris.
4. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai and deep fry till light golden and crisp.
5. Drain and place on an absorbent paper and serve hot.