1. Add salt and carom seeds to wheat flour and knead into a stiff dough with enough water.
2. Divide into 8 equal portions and shape into pedas. Dust with a little dry flour and roll out into chapattis.
3. Spread a little ghee on a chapatti and fold into half, spread a little ghee again and fold into half again to form a triangle. On another chapatti, spread a little ghee and make a threefold, and once again make a threefold to form a square. On yet another chapatti, spread a little ghee, make a slit on one side upto the centre of the chapatti and then keep rolling till you reach the other end to make a cylinder. Coil it up to make a round.
4. Roll out each into a triangular, a square and a round parantha respectively. Similarly make more paranthas of the shape you want.
5. Heat a non stick tawa, place a parantha on it, drizzle a little ghee all around and cook, turning sides, till both sides are lightly browned. Serve hot.