1. Heat oil in a non stick pan, add cumin seeds. When the seeds begin to change colour, add potatoes, carrot, salt and turmeric powder and mix well. Cover and cook.
2. Cut paneer into small cubes. Roughly tear brown bread slices and grind to make fine crumbs. Add coriander powder, red chillli powder, ginger paste and 1 cup water to the vegetables and mix.
3. Cover and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes or till the vegetables are almost done.
4. Add green peas, paneer, tomato puree and bread crumbs and mix well. Cover and cook on low heat till all the vegetables are completely done.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.