1. To make Cajun spice, combine cumin powder, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika powder, crushed peppercorns, castor sugar, salt and dried thyme in a bowl and mix well.
2. To make bean sauce, heat a non-stick pan. Add black gram, kidney beans, 1 tbsp Cajun spice, carrot, celery and 1 cup water. Cook till the beans and gram are done but not mashy.
3. To make pico de gallo (salsa), combine onion, tomato, jalapenos, salt, crushed peppercorns, 1 tbsp Cajun spice, tomato juice and chopped coriander in a bowl and mix well. Add Tabasco sauce and mix again.
4. To make wing sauce, combine butter, tomato sauce and Tabasco sauce in a microwave safe bowl. Place bowl in a microwave and heat for 10-20 seconds. Remove from heat and whisk well into a homogenous mixture.
5. Add lemon juice in pico de gallo (salsa) and mix well.
6. Divide nachos into 2 bowls. Grate 20 gms cheese in each bowl. Drizzle some wing sauce equally in each bowl and heat in microwave till cheese melts.
7. Place one layer of cheesy nachos on a large serving plate.
8. Add butter in bean sauce and mix well till it melts.
9. Pour bean sauce on cheesy nachos followed by wing sauce and pico de gallo (salsa). Place another layer of cheesy nachos on top and repeat the procedure with the sauces and pico de gallo (salsa).
10. Shred Lollo rosso leaves and place on the nachos. Put a dollop of sour cream on top, sprinkle little Cajun spice on top and serve immediately.