1. Take carrot in a bowl. Add cabbage, cauliflower and salt and mix. Add refined flour and dark soy sauce and mix well. Shape into marble sized balls.
2. Heat sufficient oil in a wok and deep fry the balls till golden.
3. Meanwhile heat two tablespoons oil in a pan. Add ginger, garlic and green chillies and sauté till fragrant. Drain and add the fried balls and stir.
4. Add half a cup of water and dark soy sauce and stir. Add sugar and salt and mix. Mix cornflour with a quarter cup of water and add to the pan and stir. Add spring onion with greens and mix well. Add vinegar and mix. Slit the rolls without cutting through.
5. Put some of the Manchurian mixture in the slit and press lightly.
6. Serve immediately.