1. Heat the ghee in a pan, add onions and sauté for a minute or two. Add the keema and cook for five to six minutes. Meanwhile blend the tomatoes and green chillies to a smooth paste and set it aside. Add garlic and ginger to the keema, mix and cook for a minute.
2. Add turmeric powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder and salt and mix well. Cover and cook for another three to four minutes. Add the tomato paste and mix well.
3. Add sugar, vinegar and mix well and continue to cook for two more minutes. Break one egg at a time and place at different places over the keema mixture.
4. Sprinkle a little salt and cover and cook for four to five minutes or till the eggs are set.
5. Serve hot with roti, pav or steamed rice.