1. Saute paneer and khoya separately in a non stick pan and transfer into a bowl. Add sugar, cardamom powder, rose essence and milk powder and mix well.
2. For stuffing place dried figs, gulkand, betel and basil leaves, fennel seeds, white pumpkin and cashewnuts in a bowl and mix well.
3. Place some pistachios in a mould. Over it place a layer of paneer and khoya mixture, a layer of gulkand mixture, and cover it up with a layer of paneer and khoya mixture.
4. Place the mould in the refrigerator till the layers are set.Remove the sandesh from the mould, garnish it with pistachios and soaked saffron.
5. Boil coconut milk in a deep non stick pan. Add cornflour, sugar, saffron, betel and basil leaves, fennel powder and cardamom powder and mix well and cook till the mixture thickens like rabri.
6. Pour the rabri into a bowl, add cream, and mix well. Garnish it with saffron milk, cardamom powder and betel leaves.