1. Grind together green chillies, coriander leaves, mint leaves, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, onion, salt, yogurt and pomegranate pearls into a thick paste using very little water. In a pan roast gram flour for two to three minutes and set aside.
2. Place the paneer in a bowl, add kasoori methi powder, chaat masala, roasted cumin powder, garam masala powder, roasted gram flour and the ground paste and mix well. Add one tablespoon mustard oil and mix well. Marinate the paneer for two hours.
3. Thread the paneer pieces onto skewers alternating with onion, capsicum and tomato pieces. Season the grill stone with oil and heat.
4. Place the skewers on the hot stone and grill for three to four minutes. Baste with oil, turn the skewers and cook for two to three minutes.
5. Serve hot with onion slices and lemon wedges.