1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a square cake tin.
2. Drain the figs and transfer into a pan. Add a cup of water and lemon juice and stew on medium heat till soft. Set aside to cool.
3. Take refined flour in a bowl. Add butter and rub together till it resembles bread crumbs. Add brown sugar, cinnamon powder and mix.
4. Transfer the flour mixture into the prepared cake tin and press firmly. Keep it in the refrigerator for about ten minutes. Puree the figs. Take the cake tin out of the refrigerator and bake in the preheated oven for fifteen to twenty minutes. Set aside to cool.
5. Melt the chocolate in microwave oven at 60% for one and a half minutes. Whip it well. Spread the fig puree over the short bread evenly.
6. Pour the melted chocolate and spread evenly. Let it set in the refrigerator.
7. Cut into pieces and serve.