1. Combine prawns, 1 stalk chopped spring onion greens, garlic, ginger and 2 finely chopped bird's eye chillies. Roughly chop all these together into a coarse mince.
2. Add soya sauce and 1 tsp fish sauce and mix well.
3. Toast bread slices in a toaster till lightly browned.
4. Finely chop 5-6 basil leaves and add to prawns mixture alongwith remaining chopped spring onion greens stalk and mix well.
5. Add egg white and mix well. Spread generous spoonful of prawns mixture on each toasted bread slice.
6. Heat oil in anon-stick pan. Place bread slices prawn mixture side down and shallow-fry till evenly done from both the sides and the prawn is cooked.
7. Slice cucumber and place in a bowl. Add remaining finely chopped bird's eye chilli, 1 tsp chopped spring onion greens, remaining shredded basil leaves, sesame seeds, sea salt, pepper powder, remaining fish sauce, lemon juice and Lollo rosso leaves. Toss to mix. Place this salad on a serving plate.
8. Remove prawn toasts from heat, discard the edges and cut into fingers.
9. Place fingers along the salad and serve immediately.