1. Cut the wonton wrappers into four pieces each. Place them on a flat surface. Dampen the edges all around. Place a little chilli sauce in the centre of each wonton piece.
2. Fold one corner over the other keeping it a little off centre to resemble a triangle. Dampen the edges again. Bring two corners to the centre and press lightly.
3. Heat vegetable stock in a wok. Put the wontons in the boiling vegetable stock. Add carrot, cabbage, fresh red chilli and salt. Add orange juice and cook for three to four minutes.
4. Mix cornflour in quarter cup of water and add to the soup. Cook till the soup thickens.
5. Pour into a soup bowl, garnish with spring onion greens and serve hot.