1. Cut chicken into one-inch cubes. Place spaghetti in two cups boiling water and cook till al dente. Drain and refresh.
2. Deseed capsicums and cut each into small triangles, each side measuring half an inch. Make a puree of the tomatoes in a blender/mixer.
3. Place onion, mushrooms and half of the olive oil in a Microwave bowl and mix. Cook on Microwave HIGH for three minutes. In another bowl place chicken pieces. Add salt, garlic, capsicum triangles and mix. Add freshly crushed peppercorns and the remaining olive oil.
4. Take the first bowl out and keep the second bowl inside the microwave oven and cook on Microwave HIGH for four minutes. Stir the onion and mushrooms in the first bowl. Take the second bowl out of the microwave oven and transfer its contents into the first bowl and mix the two well. Add dried Italian herbs and mix.
5. Take a flat microwave dish. Put boiled spaghetti on the base. Put fresh tomato puree on it. Spread fresh basil leaves over the puree. Sprinkle salt and put the chicken mixture on it. Top it with cheese.
6. Cook this on Microwave HIGH for one minute and then Grill (TOP) for three minutes or cook on Microwave HIGH for four minutes.