1. Heat water in a non stick pan. Coarsely grind together biscuits, butter and brown sugar in a mixer jar and transfer into a bowl.
2. Spread a layer of the biscuit mixture in individual cups and press lightly.
3. Place strawberry jelly crystals in a bowl, add a cup of hot water and stir till the crystals dissolve. Keep aside to cool.
4. Boil milk in a deep non stick pan. Mix custard powder in 2-3 tbsps water and add to boiling milk. Cook, stirring continuously till it thickens.
5. Add powdered sugar and mix. Add fruits to the custard and mix well. Spread the fruits layer over the layer of biscuits.
6. Spread strawberry jelly over it. Set in the refrigerator, cool and serve.