At www.sanjeevkapoor.com , we believe in encouraging our registered users/members not only to interact with us but with each other too. At the same time, we are quite particular that your privacy should be protected.
Whatever information you submit to us is used to identify user profiles which help us to personalize and improve upon the services we offer. Some details about yourself that you share with us such as your preferred cuisine, or your interest in cooking or your eating habits, the places you have visited, your favourite restaurants etc. can be viewed by all those who visit our site. But your personal details such as your address, your email id and telephone or mobile number cannot be viewed by others. There is therefore no chance that our advertisers can identify you.
All our visitors are however encouraged to register with us so that they can access all that we have on offer on the site. Our registration form asks users for name, e-mail address, telephone number and so on.
When you ‘Email a Recipe to a Friend’, your e-mail address will not be disclosed to the advertisers. However we may send some information about www.sanjeevkapoor.com to that address.
We welcome you on board www.sanjeevkapoor.com !
The Terms may be modified occasionally, so kindly check this page regularly.
Your failure to follow these Terms may result in immediate termination of your access to the Service, as well as resort to other legal remedies available to the service provider.
1. Information shared by users is their own
Information shared including advice and opinions or statements made by users in their interaction with other users is their view and responsibility and www.sanjeevkapoor.com
does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, or agree with it.
2. Use of the Service
- Every user is responsible for her or his use of the Service.
- User should use the Service in a reasonable and lawful manner only. The communications should not be obscene, indecent or offensive in any way. User should agree to refrain from conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. The user should agree and acknowledge that failure to abide by these Terms may subject the user to civil and/or criminal liability.
- User agrees not to post any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights. User also agrees that the posting of any material him/her shall imply that the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right in that material rests with him/her. User agrees and acknowledges that he/she shall be solely liable for any action or damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from any posting made by him/her.
- www.sanjeevkapoor.com contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information including, but not limited to, photos, graphics, text, software, music, sound and videos. www.sanjeevkapoor.com owns all Intellectual Property rights in the collective and entire work placed on the service. User is prohibited from publishing, copying, or in any way exploiting, any of the content of the service, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, publication, or commercial exploitation of material accessed or downloaded from www.sanjeevkapoor.com will be permitted without the express written consent of the Service Provider. In the event of authorized copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletions of author, trademark, or copyright notice shall be made. User agrees that he/she does not acquire any ownership rights by copying or downloading copyrighted material.
- You hereby grant to www.sanjeevkapoor.com a royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, and display in India or any other part of the world any content, including recipes, your name, city and country, posted on www.sanjeevkapoor.com , in whole or in part.
- User agrees upon registration with www.sanjeevkapoor.com to provide accurate and complete name and e-mail address information, and to promptly update this information from time to time as needed.
- User agrees not to impede or interfere with others' use of the Service.
- User acknowledges that www.sanjeevkapoor.com has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of all sites linked to from this Service and is not responsible for the content or actions of any other sites linked to from this Service. Linking to any other service or site from this Service is at your sole risk.
3. Copyright Complaints
www.sanjeevkapoor.com reserves the right to terminate the access of users and account holders who infringe the copyrights of others.
If anyone copies the literary work of someone else and posts it on www.sanjeevkapoor.com , and the copyright holder notifies us with proof of the violation, we will immediately remove the same and the user could be liable for damages.
If you believe that your work has been posted on www.sanjeevkapoor.com in infringement of your copyright, you may notify www.sanjeevkapoor.com accordingly with full details.
You agree to indemnify www.sanjeevkapoor.com and its affiliates, employees, agents and representatives, and to hold them harmless from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) that may arise from your postings, or from your unauthorized use of material obtained through www.sanjeevkapoor.com , or from your breach of this Agreement, or from any similar actions arising through your use of www.sanjeevkapoor.com
5. Review and Editing
www.sanjeevkapoor.com reserves the right to review, edit, or delete any material posted by users in the interactive areas or elsewhere on the service, at its discretion and without notice.
6. Modification of Terms
www.sanjeevkapoor.com reserves the right to modify or add to the Terms of this Agreement from time to time. Your use of www.sanjeevkapoor.com amounts to your agreement to comply with these modified or additional Terms.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE USING www.sanjeevkapoor.com AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," AND THE SERVICE PROVIDER AND ITS AFFILIATES HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY MATERIAL ON THE SERVICE.
www.sanjeevkapoor.com AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, OR THAT NO VIRUSES WILL BE TRANSMITTED ON THE SERVICE.
www.sanjeevkapoor.com AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ALLEGEDLY SUFFERED OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SERVICE, INCLUDING FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE, YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICE OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU
www.sanjeevkapoor.com has the right to terminate your ability to access the service, for any reason, without notice.
You agree that this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and jurisdiction for any legal action or proceeding shall be in Mumbai only. You expressly agree to submit to the venue of Mumbai courts.
If any provision of this Agreement or portion thereof shall be declared invalid for any reason, the invalid provision or portion thereof shall be deemed omitted and the remaining terms shall be given full force and effect.
11. Entire Agreement
This Agreement represents the complete and entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral.
If you do not agree with the Terms contained in this Agreement, please exit the service now.
12. Information Collected About You
We may collect "Non-Personal Information" - information that cannot be used to identify you - via Cookies, even if you have not registered with or provided any Personal Information to Publisher Name.
13. What Choices Do I Have?
Most browser software can be set to reject Cookies, and you can opt out of Cookies for several Ad Servers by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative gateway opt-out site.
14. How Information Collected About You Is Used?
Third parties may use Non-Personal Information in order to display advertising that reflects the interests and preferences of our user community.